Large Association of Movie Blogs
Large Association of Movie Blogs

Monday, November 12, 2007

On Hiatus (Yet Again)

For the most part, I will be taking a break from this blog for awhile. There will, no doubt, be an item plugging the next film show, the KFJC Psychotronix Film Festival, December 8th at Foothill College. If I find a clip of Sonny Rollins, Johnny Griffin and John Gilmore riffing into the cosmos on an insanely fast hard-bop rendition of Burt Bacharach's "This Guy's In Love With You" (rhythm section: Walter Davis, Jr. - piano; Bob Cranshaw - bass; Billy Higgins - drums), I'll post it. And you may find a scholarly article (well, once I've finished writing it) which will answer that question about who was the best Polish dialect comedienne from classic pre-Code movies on the other blog I occasionally post on, Aaron Neathery's The Third Banana.

No comments: