Large Association of Movie Blogs
Large Association of Movie Blogs

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The 12 Days Of Ernie Kovacs, Day 8



I love Kovacs and consider Madness a top-notch British band - and "House Of Fun" is one sprightly tune. Do they work together? That's debatable. . . Me, I prefer Ernie's soundtrack choice, the German recording of "Mack The Knife". But that said, enjoy these brilliant sight gag "blackouts" by Ernie and his excellent ensemble of Jolene Brand, Bobby Lauher, Joe Mikolas and Maggi Brown, from 1961.

2 comments:

Paul F. Etcheverry said...

Oh joy, I am so glad there are Kovacs fans reading my blog!

Al Quagliata said...

Paul,

There is a Kovacs fan reading your blog and I truly enjoyed your post.

If you have a look at my profile you will see the blogs I run, one of which is for Ernie.