Large Association of Movie Blogs
Large Association of Movie Blogs

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Cinema Insomnia Presents A Tribute To Creature Features

For all you horror and B-movie fans up in Northern California. . . Cinema Insomnia's tribute to Bob Wilkins and John Stanley, wry hosts of Creature Features in the 70's and 80's, airs in the wee small hours (1:00 am?) tonight on KTEH-54. Appearing with "your horror host", Mr. Lobo: horror host emeritus John Stanley and belly dancer extraordinaire Pepper Alexandria.

Mr. Lobo's comments: "Set your tricoder for 1:00AM Saturday Night on KTEH it's gonna be a doozey! You got to watch to the very end...well I won't spoil it but I'll say you'll never look at John Stanley the same way again! It's a Creature Features tribute show...I hope we made Bob proud and I hope you guys love it...there were many sacrifices made to make it possible and everybody gave it 110%! Watch "Nightmare In Blood" on Cinema Insomnia and Keep America Strong!"

I'm hearing the "Creature Features" theme song in my damaged brain already.

No comments: